Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Fingerprinting Services

The University of Kentucky Police Department no longer offers fingerprinting services as the Commonwealth of Kentucky has moved to the electronic IdentoGO system.

If you require fingerprints for a non-criminal justice agency within Kentucky such as a school, nursing board, real estate board, etc., you likely have been issued a Service Code. Go to to enter the Service Code and find a location to assist you.

If you require fingerprints but have not been issued a Service Code, go to and click on Fingerprint Cards at the bottom of the page.

If you require fingerprints for a state outside of Kentucky, go to and select the “Search for service by state” dropdown to see how each state accepts fingerprints. If you do not see an electronic option for your desired state, you will need a fingerprint card (see above).